What are the Payment Options and are they safe and secure?
Credit Card Transactions
gooley.com.au uses the eWAY payment gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWay provides a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site use the eWay gateway are secured payments.
1. Payments are fully automated and advise you straight away if your payment has been successful or not.
2. Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by contactlens.com.au staff or any outside party.
3. All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology.
4. No credit card details are kept and stored on contactlens.com.au
POLi is an online payment option which facilitates an internet banking payment from your bank account to the bank account held by contactlens.com.au.
POLi is a great alternative for people without credit cards or those who would prefer not to use them to shop online.
1. When using POLi it will take you to your login page for your chosen bank.
2. POLi does not capture and store your username and password to your internet banking
3. No one can access or see your internet banking login credentials POLi fulfils the payment details within your internet banking for the purchase and you verify and process.
4. Once the payment is successful POLi sends a reciept to the purchaser and the merchant so both parties know straight away that the payment has been processed and is successful.
Paypal offers a highly secure way of purchasing over the internet and protects the buyer if goods are not received.
PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available). Before you even register or log in to the PayPal site, the server checks that you’re using an approved browser – one that uses SSL 3.0 or higher.
Once your information reaches the PayPal site, it resides on a server that is heavily guarded both physically and electronically. PayPal servers sit behind an electronic firewall and are not directly connected to the internet, so your private information is available only to authorized computers.