We respect your privacy and will at all times seek to comply with the privacy laws in Australia.
It is necessary for you to provide personal information to use our website, such as your name, delivery address, contact details as well as information in regard to your contact lens purchase. The accuracy of your personal information provided by you is your responsibility. gooley.com.au does not take responsibility for products provided or delivered incorrectly due to incorrect information given.
This information is username and password protected, it is collected, stored and encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL), a service that we pay for, to provide a high level of security.
gooley.com.au uses your information to process your purchases from our website. Contact you in regard to your order, product reminders and marketing information. Provide historical records of past order details and receipts and
Communicate with your health fund if required. We do not share any of your details with unknown or unrelated third parties.
The related third parties that provide essential services to our business, such as contact lens suppliers and courier services are given information that is relevant to the services or products being provided. However they are prohibited from using your information for any other purpose other than in support of services.
If at any time you wish your account to be “deactivated” you can request this any time by contacting us via email email@example.com. “ Deactivation” means that your account is turned off but your historical records are kept as per government regulations.
Are the payment Options Safe and Secure?
Credit Card Transactions
gooley.com.au uses the eWAY payment gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWay provides a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site use the eWay gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated and advise you straight away if your payment has been successful or not.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by contactlens.com.au staff or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer).. technology.
- No credit card details are kept and stored on contactlens.com.au
POLi is an online payment option which facilitates an internet banking payment from your bank account to the bank account held by contactlens.com.au.
POLi is a great alternative for people without credit cards or those who would prefer not to use them to shop online.
1. When using POLi it will take you to your login page for your chosen bank.
2. POLi does not capture and store your username and password to your internet banking.
3. No one can access or see your internet banking login credentials POLi fulfils the payment details within your internet banking for the purchase and you verify and process.
4. Once the payment is successful POLi sends a reciept to the purchaser and the merchant so both parties know straight away that the payment has been processed and is successful.
Paypal offers a highly secure way of purchasing over the internet and protects the buyer if goods are not received.
PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available). Before you even register or log in to the PayPal site, the server checks that you’re using an approved browser – one that uses SSL 3.0 or higher.
Once your information reaches the PayPal site, it resides on a server that is heavily guarded both physically and electronically. PayPal servers sit behind an electronic firewall and are not directly connected to the internet, so your private information is available only to authorized computers.